Friday, July 10, 2015

tomorrow's mission

When I emailed Dongguk University this morning to ask whether the envelope from my brother David had arrived, I received a "negatory" in response. Later in the day, however, I got the news that the envelope did indeed arrive today. It's a shame I wasn't in that part of town at the time, otherwise I'd have swung by to pick the thing up.

As a result, tomorrow's mission is to visit the office which, I hope, won't be either locked or alarmed. I can take a bus all the way to Gwanghwamun, then walk to the campus from there. I might even hit Namsan while I'm at it, but we'll see. I don't like Namsan nearly as much during the day, what with all the obnoxious Chinese tourists and the plodding groups of peninsular natives. Since I didn't hit Daemo-san today, as I had thought I might do, I might hit that instead of Namsan tomorrow.


_

No comments: