Sunday, July 26, 2015

yes, I slept well, thanks

I must have slept almost twelve hours. Went to sleep around 3AM; got up around 2:30PM. My KMA gig, yesterday, was long and low-energy, thanks in part to Saturday's having been a dreary, rainy day that sapped my three students of their will to live.

We nonetheless got through the seven-hour workshop with a few laughs and a lot of good information on English grammar, logical fallacies, brainstorming, outlining, and the Aristotelian ethos-pathos-logos recipe for rhetoric. By the time I left the KMA building in Yeouido, I was dead on my feet: hadn't slept more than a few hours the night before. I fell asleep in the subway; a man poked me on the shoulder when we reached the terminus, probably saving me from a horrible death-by-human-sacrifice inside the subway tunnels.

In any event, I'm awake now, and I think I'm going to go shopping for budae-jjigae ingredients so I can have my week's supply of stewy goodness.


_

No comments: